Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: RAF Watton

90 Squadron originally formed in 1917 and by 1939 it was equipped with Blenheims and used as a training squadron for Bomber Command. It merged with 35 Squadron to become 17 Operational Training Unit in April 1940. The squadron reformed in May 1941 as…

21 Squadron was originally formed in 1915. By 1939 the squadron was in 2 Group based at RAF Watton with Blenheims. Between June and October 1940 the squadron operated out of RAF Lossiemouth during the Norway Campaign following which it returned to…

18 Squadron was originally formed in 1915. By 1939, it was equipped with Blenheims and sent to France as part of the Air Component of the British Expeditionary Force. After participating in operations in France during May 1940 the squadron returned…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2