Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: RAF Oulton

223 Squadron was originally formed in 1918. It was reformed in 1936 and by the start of the war was equipped with Wellesleys and based in Sudan. It served in the Middle East and Mediterranean theatres and was based successively in Yemen, Egypt, Malta…

214 Squadron originally formed in 1917 as 14 (Naval) Squadron it became 214 Squadron on the formation of the RAF in April 1918. By September 1939 the squadron was flying Wellingtons as part of 3 Group stationed at RAF Methwold. It took part in its…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2