102 Squadron [concept]
In September 1939 102 Squadron was part of 4 Group flying Whitleys from RAF Driffield. Brief spells were spent at RAF Leeming, RAF Prestwick on a 6 week loan to Coasatal Command and then RAF Linton on Ouse before spending a year from November 1940 to November 1941 at RAF Topcliffe. The squadron moved to RAF Dalton where it converted to Halifaxes before returning to RAF Topcliffe in June 1942. In August 1942 the squadron moved to RAF Pocklington where it stayed until the end of the war.
This item has no relations.