Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: 215 Squadron

RAF Bramcote was in Warwickshire six miles south east of Nuneaton. It opened in September 1939 when 215 Squadron with Wellingtons moved in but stayed for just two weeks. During 1940 four Polish squadrons formed at RAF Bramcote with Battles. 300 and…

215 Squadron was originally formed in 1918 and by September 1939 it was a training squadron equipped with Ansons, Harrows and Wellingtons. It was reformed in December 1941 with Wellingtons and transferred to India in April 1942. In October 1944 the…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2