In a mountain landscape, a modest rural building stands on a ground partially encircled by a fence. Some trees are visible, a second building is in the background. Captioned 'Sede del Comando di Divisione Vruga - Bosco di Rossano il 4-11-1944’.
One pencil sketch
This content is property of the Istituto spezzino per la Storia della Resistenza e dell’Età Contemporanea which has kindly granted the International Bomber Command Centre Digital Archive a royalty-free permission to publish it. It has been published here ‘as is’ and may contain inaccuracies or culturally inappropriate references that do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the University of Lincoln or the International Bomber Command Centre.
isrlaspezia AMb4f3 319
“Division headquarters,” IBCC Digital Archive, accessed September 25, 2023, https://ibccdigitalarchive.lincoln.ac.uk/omeka/collections/document/11885.
This item has no relations.