107 Squadron [concept]
In 1939, 107 Squadron was in 2 Group at RAF Wattisham equipped with Blenheims. During early 1941 the squadron sent detachments to RAF Lossiemouth, RAF Newmarket and RAF Swanton Morley and was attached to Coastal Command for two months. From May 1941 to August 1943 it was stationed at RAF Great Massingham where it converted to Bostons in January 1942. In June 1943 the squadron transferred to the Second Tactical Air Force and continued to operate Bostons until February 1944 when it switched to operating Mosquitos in a night intruder role until the end of the war.
This item has no relations.