180 Squadron [entry point]
180 Squadron was formed in 2 Group at RAF West Raynham in September 1942. The squadron was equipped with B-25s and also flew from the nearby satellite station at RAF Great Massingham. In October 1942 the squadron moved to RAF Foulsham. In May 1943 2 Group, including 180 Squadron, transferred from Bomber Command to the Second Tactical Air Force.Refinements:
Map Text. Correspondence
Map. Navigation chart and log Text. Diary
Moving image Text. Log book and record book
Photograph Text. Memoir
Physical object Text. Personal research
Physical object. Clothing Text. Poetry
Physical object. Decoration Text. Service material
Sound Text. Training material
Item type refinement is covered in the FAQ section, questions 12 and 13. The Archive also comes with a range of tools for searching and browsing content: please see the help page.
This item has no relations.