Autogiro airborne in left bank. Rotors mounted on an Avro 504 fuselage. below in the background, trees. On the reverse 'Senior Juan de la Cierva's rotors mounted on an Avro 504 K body, 1926/7, vital 1st autogyro in world [sic](forerunner of helicopter)'.
One b/w photograph
IBCC Digital Archive
This content is property of Delphine S Stevens who has kindly granted the International Bomber Command Centre Digital Archive a CC BY-NC 4.0 International license (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0) permission to publish it. Please note that it was digitised by a third-party which used technical specifications that may differ from those used by International Bomber Command Centre Digital Archive. It has been published here ‘as is’ and may contain inaccuracies or culturally inappropriate references that do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the University of Lincoln or the International Bomber Command Centre.
“Autogyro,” IBCC Digital Archive, accessed October 25, 2021, https://ibccdigitalarchive.lincoln.ac.uk/omeka/collections/document/24118.
This item has no relations.