RAF Bishops Court [entry point]
The station opened in May 1943 and was a training station for 7 Air Observers School, later renamed 7 (Observers) Advanced Flying Unit, and 12 Air Gunners School. Coastal Command B-24s also used the station which also had a radar installation on site.
Artwork TextItem type refinement is covered in the FAQ section, questions 12 and 13. The Archive also comes with a range of tools for searching and browsing content: please see the help page.
Map Text. Correspondence
Map. Navigation chart and log Text. Diary
Moving image Text. Log book and record book
Photograph Text. Memoir
Physical object Text. Personal research
Physical object. Clothing Text. Poetry
Physical object. Decoration Text. Service material
Sound Text. Training material
This item has no relations.