RAF Brawdy [entry point]
It opened in February 1944 with the Halifaxes of 517 Squadron conducting meteorological flights from the station until after the end of the war. A detachment from 521 Squadron with B-17s also used the station from November 1944 to May 1945 for meteorological flights.
Artwork TextItem type refinement is covered in the FAQ section, questions 12 and 13. The Archive also comes with a range of tools for searching and browsing content: please see the help page.
Map Text. Correspondence
Map. Navigation chart and log Text. Diary
Moving image Text. Log book and record book
Photograph Text. Memoir
Physical object Text. Personal research
Physical object. Clothing Text. Poetry
Physical object. Decoration Text. Service material
Sound Text. Training material
This item has no relations.