RAF Dallachy [entry point]
The station opened in March 1943 and was initially used by 14 (Pilot) Advanced Flying Unit equipped with Oxfords. It September 1944 the station became part of Coastal Command and home to a strike wing of Beaufighters. The station was also used by air-sea rescue units flying Warwicks.Refinements:
Item type refinement is covered in the FAQ section, questions 12 and 13. The Archive also comes with a range of tools for searching and browsing content: please see the help page.
Map Text. Correspondence
Map. Navigation chart and log Text. Diary
Moving image Text. Log book and record book
Photograph Text. Memoir
Physical object Text. Personal research
Physical object. Clothing Text. Poetry
Physical object. Decoration Text. Service material
Sound Text. Training material
This item has no relations.