RAF Talbenny [entry point]
The station opened in May 1942 as part of Coastal Command. It was used by Wellingtons of 304 Squadron and 311 Squadron, both previously in Bomber Command. Beaufighters were also based at the station, as was a Ferry Unit and training flight.
Item type refinement is covered in the FAQ section, questions 12 and 13. The Archive also comes with a range of tools for searching and browsing content: please see the help page.
Map Text. Correspondence
Map. Navigation chart and log Text. Diary
Moving image Text. Log book and record book
Photograph Text. Memoir
Physical object Text. Personal research
Physical object. Clothing Text. Poetry
Physical object. Decoration Text. Service material
Sound Text. Training material
This item has no relations.