RAF Clyffe Pypard [entry point]
The station opened in 1941 and was used until the end of the war by 29 Elementary Flying Training School, equipped with Tiger Moths.Refinements:
Item type refinement is covered in the FAQ section, questions 12 and 13. The Archive also comes with a range of tools for searching and browsing content: please see the help page.
Map Text. Correspondence
Map. Navigation chart and log Text. Diary
Moving image Text. Log book and record book
Photograph Text. Memoir
Physical object Text. Personal research
Physical object. Clothing Text. Poetry
Physical object. Decoration Text. Service material
Sound Text. Training material
This item has no relations.