RAF Little Staughton [entry point]
It was opened in September 1942 and allocated initially to the United States Army Air Force. The station was transferred to 8 Group Bomber Command in March 1944 and the following month 582 Squadron was formed with Lancasters and 109 Squadron arrived with Mosquitos. The two Pathfinder squadrons stayed at the station until the end of the war.Refinements:
Item type refinement is covered in the FAQ section, questions 12 and 13. The Archive also comes with a range of tools for searching and browsing content: please see the help page.
Map Text. Correspondence
Map. Navigation chart and log Text. Diary
Moving image Text. Log book and record book
Photograph Text. Memoir
Physical object Text. Personal research
Physical object. Clothing Text. Poetry
Physical object. Decoration Text. Service material
Sound Text. Training material
This item has no relations.