Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: 266 Squadron

RAF Snaith was in Yorkshire seven miles south west of Goole, close to the village of Pollington. Construction began in 1940 and it opened with tarmac runways in 1941 as part of 1 Group. It was transferred to 4 Group in October 1942. It closed in…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2