Three items. The collection consists of three commemorative tankards dedicated to 139 and 156 Squadrons. It has been donated to the IBCC Digital Archive by Malcolm Young and catalogued by Cathie Hewitt.
IBCC Digital Archive
This content is available under a CC BY-NC 4.0 International license (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0). It has been published ‘as is’ and may contain inaccuracies or culturally inappropriate references that do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the University of Lincoln or the International Bomber Command Centre. For more information, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/ and https://ibccdigitalarchive.lincoln.ac.uk/omeka/legal.
Pewter tankard with glass bottom. Inscription reads: '156 SQUADRON PRESENTED BY MR. & MRS A. PINION'.
Pewter tankard with glass bottom. Inscription reads: 'THE OFFICERS 139 SQUADRON FROM W/CDR. D. P. LASCELLES. DEC. 1940.'.
Pewter tankard with glass bottom. Inscription reads: 'Presented by Aircraft Workers of the Shadow Factory Speke to 139 (B) Squadron R.A.F. “To those who finish the job” '.
- Young, Malcolm