Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: 304 Squadron

304 Squadron was one of four Polish Squadrons in Bomber Command. It was formed in August 1940 at RAF Bramcote with Battles. In December 1940 it became part of 1 Group, moved to RAF Syerston and converted to Wellingtons, which it flew for the rest of…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2