RAF Kelstern [entry point]
It opened in September 1943 as part of 1 Group. 625 Squadron, flying Lancasters, took up residence in October 1943, staying until April 1945. 170 Squadron was formed at the station in October 1944 but moved out after only one week. The station closed in 1946.Refinements:
Item type refinement is covered in the FAQ section, questions 12 and 13. The Archive also comes with a range of tools for searching and browsing content: please see the help page.
Map Text. Correspondence
Map. Navigation chart and log Text. Diary
Moving image Text. Log book and record book
Photograph Text. Memoir
Physical object Text. Personal research
Physical object. Clothing Text. Poetry
Physical object. Decoration Text. Service material
Sound Text. Training material
This item has no relations.